Step 2 of 3
- When we refer to "we," "us," or "our," we mean Concord General Mutual Insurance Company or any other affiliated company within The Concord Group Insurance Companies, ("Concord Group") which includes Green Mountain Insurance Company, Inc., State Mutual Insurance Company, Sunapee Mutual Fire Insurance Company, Vermont Accident Insurance Company, Inc., Bow Mutual Fire Insurance Company, and Weare Mutual Fire Insurance Company, do not disclose any nonpublic personal information about our customers or former customers, except as permitted by law. Our agents and company associates may have access to nonpublic personal information only for the purpose of providing our products or services to you. We are committed to keeping all personal data secure and will take reasonable precautions to protect your information from loss, misuse, or alteration. Data submitted at enrollment, as well as data contained in policies, bills, statements, payment instructions, and payment history, will be transmitted and stored using a secure environment and handled in accordance with our privacy practices.
- After enrollment, you will receive e-mail notifications when your billing statement and/or policies are available for viewing.
- You will receive an e-mail notification when your Customer Center personal profile is changed.
- Access to the online billing service and policy view will be on a 24-hour/7-day basis. We will make every attempt to announce scheduled interruptions via our Web site. We cannot be held liable to any person or business for unexpected interruptions to the process and reserve the right to revert back to mailing your policy in paper.
- We may terminate this agreement at any time and without notice, and may deny you access to this Web site for any reason.
- You must provide specific information to enroll. You can update the information provided during enrollment at any time. You agree that all information you provide, now and into the future, is current and accurate to the best of your knowledge.
- You may not enroll for another person, supply information for any other person or business with the intent to impersonate that person or business, or use the e-mail address and password of another person or business without such person's authorization.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
- You are responsible for all applicable fees associated with your billing.
- You may terminate your use of the online billing service and/or, when available, policy view at any time by cancelling the service.
- If after enrollment you elect to go paperless so that your account billing, policy, and/or other related documents are only available electronically, you are responsible for viewing or retrieving information about your insurance with us that is made electronically available to you through our site. You agree that information shall be considered delivered to you upon our transmission of an e-mail, to the address provided by you, notifying you of the availability of such information on our site. You will have the ability to view and print your policy documents online at no charge. In addition, you may also contact your agent to get a paper print out of your policy.
- You can elect to go paperless by performing the following steps:
- After logging in, under the MY PROFILE option, click on Paperless Options. Then, select which paperless option you would like to use, and click SAVE.
- If enrolling in the Customer Center, you will have the opportunity to select which paperless option you would like to use as part of the enrollment process.
- We consider this election to be your consent that all notices may be sent electronically, if applicable, including notice of nonrenewal and notice of cancellation. Therefore, you should be diligent in updating your e-mail address provided in the event that your e-mail should change. In the event there is a charge for paper documents, it shall not exceed $5.00 per policy request.
- You agree that any e-mail or electronic communication you initiate through our Web site, whether directed to us or our independent insurance agencies, shall not have any binding effect on us or serve to automatically change or modify your insurance coverage with us.
- You agree to accept and receive by accessing our Web site all notices related to your enrollment and use of our online and electronic services, including but not limited to all Privacy and Financial Responsibility notices, and, if offered and elected by you, the electronic delivery of our insurance policies.
- You consent to the following: "I AGREE TO RECEIVE ALL MAILINGS AND COMMUNICATIONS ELECTRONICALLY. SUCH ELECTRONIC MAILING OR COMMUNICATIONS WHEN APPLICABLE, INCLUDING CANCELLATION OR NONRENEWAL NOTICES."
Converting Back to Paper from Paperless
- If you are using your desktop to access the Customer Center and would like to convert back to receiving paper policies and/or bills, login to your Customer Center profile and click on "MY PROFILE" in the top right of the banner. Then, click on "Paperless Options" and select your preferred delivery method. Once this is chosen, click Save.
- If you are accessing the Customer Center on a mobile browser or the Android version of the Concord Group Mobile application, click on the menu icon in the top left of the banner. Click on the "Profile" option and then click on "Paperless Options". Then, select your preferred delivery method and click Save.
- If you are accessing the Customer Center on the iOS version of the Concord Group Mobile application, click on the "Profile" option in the footer. Then, click on "Paperless Options" and select your preferred delivery method and click Save.
- Please note that if you choose to revert back to paper, you will lose any applicable discounts.
- I certify that the following statements are true:
- I agree all information provided is current and accurate to the best of my knowledge.
- I agree I will not sign or supply information for another person or business without proper authorization.
- I agree that an Electronic Signature provided by me through this online process has the full force and effect as a manual signature on a paper document.
- I represent and warrant my legal right, power, and authority to agree to all terms contained in the online e-signature proxy procurement process.
- I understand that I may, at no cost, request and receive a paper copy of my signed proxy. Requests may be made via e-mail to CustomerCenter@ConcordGroupins.com, by telephone at (800) 852-3380, or by direct mail to: Concord Group Insurance Companies, Attention: Concord Group Insurance, 4 Bouton Street, Concord New Hampshire 03301
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (supported versions), Mac OS (versions 10.11.6 and higher), Android OS 6.0 Marshmallow and higher, and iOS OS version 11.0 and higher; Internet browser software: Microsoft Internet Explorer version 11 or higher, Google Chrome version 68 or higher, Mozilla Firefox version 61 or higher, or Apple Safari version 11 or higher; Access to an e-mail account that is capable of receiving e-mail messages. It is also recommended that your inbox has adequate message storage, and the ability to open a referenced link in an e-mail message; Adobe Acrobat Reader DC version 18 (2018.011.20055) or higher is recommended to view documents.
Unenrolling from the Customer Center
- If at any time you do not agree to the User Agreement or want to unenroll from the Customer Center, you can do so by logging into your Customer Center account and clicking the Profile option in the top right corner. Then, click on "Cancel Online Service" and select your reason for cancelling the online service. Once a reason is selected, click on "CANCEL ONLINE SERVICE" to end your Customer Center account. Please note that this does not cancel your policies.
- You may also reach out to Concord Group by calling (800) 852-3380 to inquire about cancelling your online service.
Media File Upload
- For any documents you upload through the Customer Center, you acknowledge that we have the right to use it for the servicing of your claim and policy as allowable under the law. Once you have uploaded a file, it will be stored in your claim file. Removing the file from the Customer Center will not remove the file permanently from our databases. If you mistakenly upload a photo or document, and you need your uploaded submission removed from the database, please contact your independent agent or call (800) 852-3380.